So I picked up my bride's maid's dress today. I absolutely ADORE Marta!! She is such a remarkable woman, always so optimistic and sweet. Her window was broken by some punk kids with a hammer yesterday afternoon. Apparently a few shops on 7th street had their windows smashed and one owner chased down the kids. He caught one, but the kid still had a hammer and broke free. I hope the cops catch them.
Ok- so back to the dress. It looks awesome!! I'll never wear it again, but that's ok. If anyone needs a size 6-8 (it's been taken in, it was an 8 but it lost like an inch or two on the top/sides...) pastel-ish green, strapless, almost T length dress after June 28th then let me know and it's yours! It's a pretty cute dress... pictures later.
In other news, the semester is over!! I just have to work scattered days here and there, then I have summer school and it's back home to Woodland :) I'm excited to see everyone! I'll be home for my dad's 50th b-day on June 7th for that weekend, so that's cool. I haven't seen everyone since... mid January - and I was sick for most of it.
I like having days off :)
Tonight Lisa and I are going to hit up Yogurtland and then head off to the beach to vent about ex-boyfriend things. Not much on my end. Still some unaddressed feelings, and I'm working on the forgiveness thing... I'm almost ready. New drama on Lisa's side. Boys can be so lame. But after tonight it will be better :) AND I still have my worry people from MOLAA. I love those lil guys.
Yay for Taco Tuesday!! I'm running out of dollars.

No comments:
Post a Comment