Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ah, the sweet taste of success

So I got my A in anthropology :)

When I turned in my final, my professor told me to make sure and "live it up" since this is the time to do so. I just laughed a bit and said "I will". Timing did seem a bit interesting though... like last night I was talking about how "uneventful" my life is. And today I was talking with Lisa about "things we do for fun".

Lisa and I both had boyfriends for around 2 years and during the later months of our relationships, our social lives diminished a bit. Now, going to school and working 2 jobs had a LOT to do with this as well, and we were never "forced" to be "good kids" so to speak, but even so, craziness was minimal. Since my break-up, I have already been out more with friends in the last 3 months than in the last year. Lisa made a sad, but true point: It has been such a long time since we've had fun that now we're still finding out what exactly we do for fun.

I have a pretty decent list.

I have this sudden urge to do something so random and out of character.

Yet here I am, sitting with my laptop. Staying busy by staying in routine.

I have a feelings things are going to be made very interesting in the next couple of days.

No comments: