Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Eyes Are Too Watery To Keep Reading

ABC'sShare
Today at 11:00 pm
A- Age: 23

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Doing the dishes

D - Dad's Name: Robert Alan

E - Essential start your day item: Hmmm... pants? I'm usually running out the door everyday

F - Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington

G - Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold

H- Height: 5'7" ish

I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet, French Horn, a bit of flute, clarinet, keyboard and ukulele

J - Job title: Student, Tutor, Lunch Lady, Catechist

K - Kid(s): I love them! I don't have any, but I am definitely looking forward to having a few someday :D

L - Living arrangements: My own room at my aunt and uncle's house in Long Beach. It rocks!

M - Mom's name: Teresa Alice

N - Nicknames: Shell, Michellikans, Belle, Mich, etc

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None that I can think of?

P - Pet Peeve: When there's like 5 mins left in a 3 hour class and the professor decides it is now a "good time" to start in on new material.

Q - Quotes you like: "When You Dance With Your Tears, You See Rainbows"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Amy and Bobby

T - Time you wake up: Around 7am everyday other than Saturday

U- Underwear: Yes, I wear it. And I have 25 pairs :D Yay for Ireland and underwear shopping

V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower

W - Ways you run late: Having to do my hair (even if it just means washing it. I really do like being clean)

X - X-rays you've had: Dental, Right Foot, Right Arm

Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken fetuccini alfredo with parmesan cheese green beans

Z - Zodiac: Libra

No comments: