Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hmmm

Tonight was really fun.

I woke up way too early, but it was nice because I got some laundry done. Then I chilled for a few hours and talked with Jacqui and Jina about Jina's tattoo that she wants to get. I think she wants it to say something like "The trust of the innocent gives power to the... evil?" or something- I totally butchered it. Jacqui said it sounded like a quote for child molesters or pedophiles, because they often misuse trust as a source for their power. I totally agree. Jina had a rebuttal with words to the effect of "my mind is already made up" followed by an explanation of the quote being a piece of advice to not be so naive.

As native speakers of English, Jess and I said people will think she's a child molester based on the quote. Plus it was really long and she wants it tattooed on her lower arm/wrist area.

Sigh. Hopefully she changes her mind. But the discussion was fun.

Then we all got tacos!! AND frozen yogurt!! Weeeeeeee!! I got carne asada and pollo soft tacos and then chocolate/almond swirl with waffle cone pieces, strawberries, raspberries, whipped cream, almonds and like 4 mini m&ms. Oh so good!!

After that I headed to aerobics class, did the stadium work-out, and went home to get cleaned up for an evening of mini golf and In-N-Out accompanied by great conversation and random moments. It was a fun, yet tiring day, but I'm not so sure how to interpret the ending to the evening. It's difficult to distinguish the difference between being respectful and uninterested I guess. And I have to be up at 6:15 so I'll try to over analyze everything in the morning :)

Chinatown again tomorrow!! Gotta try to find a knife for my dad :)

Good Night.

p.s. I ordered a new sterling silver diamond shaped onyx pendant. I hope I like it. It's weird shopping online. I still miss my necklace too.

No comments: