Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Keeping Me Eyes Open

AHHHHH!!!

So I just took the scariest shower ever.

I sorta have this fear while taking showers that something or someone will appear if I keep my eyes closed for too long. I think I got it from all of those scary movies and haunted shows that I watch, but regardless it has (thankfully) never prevented me from taking a shower :)

However, I never keep my eyes closed for too long when rinsing off shampoo and washing my face or what not.

So a few minutes ago I took a shower here at my parent's house in Woodland.

Water temperature was good, I had my favorite shampoo and soap, towels were set and I was ready to get oh so fresh and so clean, clean. I wet my hair, got a small handful of shampoo and proceeded to "lather, rinse and repeat"... but something horrific happened....

As soon as I touched the shampoo to my hair, I closed my eyes for a minute...

and the lights/fan went off

and stayed off.

The water was running and the hallway lights were still on and shining through the crack at the bottom of the bathroom door.

My heart started racing and I did the best I could to keep calm and finishing washing up.

I hauled ass and got soap in my eyes a few times from keeping them open as much as possible... I don't even remember blinking, but the pain was worth not being eaten by a ghost or crazy serial killer.

As soon as I got out of the shower and was wrapped up in a towel the power came back on.

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Then it turned out that my mom had blown a fuse or something...

*chills*

No comments: