skip to main | skip to sidebar

Exceeding Their Expectations

Sunday, August 24, 2008

We'll Make The Best Of What's Around

Tomorrow night...

Good Times are to be had!

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND SHOW!!!!!


And I'm going with AMY!!! WOO HOO!!
Posted by Shell at 10:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Things I Meant At Some Point

  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (64)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Life, Can I Have Some Lemonade Now?
      • We'll Make The Best Of What's Around
      • Survey Says...
      • Should Have.
      • Just a Little Thing
      • 66.7% Of The CSET Done!
      • Ah-Ha!
      • Keeping Me Eyes Open
      • What Happens In Vegas...
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)

That's What They Said

  • My First Blog...Ever
    party-goer?
    17 years ago
  • And I Am Gone
    Sometimes, God Makes Me Laugh
    17 years ago

Just Me

My photo
Shell
Woodland, California, United States
View my complete profile