Thursday, October 2, 2008

The celebrations have officially begun!

For my birthday that is :)

Last night I drove to Ontario after work and met up with my Daddy and some of his co-workers who were in town for a work thing. We went out to El Torito for margaritas, (mexican food for the guys, I had already eaten before I came), and ever so delicious dessert! Only problem is, I burnt my lips on the spoon. See... this brownie concoction (made of brownie, flan, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate and caramel sauce, and yummy chip things) came on a "sizzlin" platter... meaning it was hot. Well... my metal spoon was on this same platter and so after I blew out my candle (while wearing a small sombrero), I picked up the spoon *note- the handle was NOT hot* and attempted to take a bite of deliciousness. As soon as the spoon touched my lips it immediately burned them. Not a fun way to start off dessert. So I iced it a bit and the night went on.

We then went out for drinks back at the lounge in the hotel the guys were staying at. Around 12:30ish some of the guys were tired and went to bed, and the rest of us stayed up drinking and talking until about 2. Then I woke up around 6ish, went to breakfast with my dad and headed back to school for class. I made it with 5 mins to spare to my first class, but being an aerobics class with limited sleep (ok, I would have gone anyways) and a science "quiz" (the real reason I skipped), I thought I should take some time to rest. So I did.

And the day continues...

Class again in a few mins

Then more class, with a group "project" (aka test).

Then 6pm

Then stuff at 7

And hopefully seeing Alex at 10ish

Then... sleep? Because that would be AWESOME.

YAY I saw my Daddy!!

I love him.

No comments: