Tonight is the first official "class" night for CCD. Needless to say, I am starting to get nervous... even though I still have 7 hours until class. I have looked at the lesson a bit, but am hoping that Max (my co-catechist) will plan tonight's lesson. Only problem there is that I have both teacher's manuals since I have yet to meet up with him again (since July). So, things should be interesting. Worst case scenario, I improvise. Thank goodness for so many years of theatre camp!!
In other news, I don't feel so well. Last night around 3am my stomach started hurting and I thought I was going to be sick. I woke up from a nightmare and was decently sweaty (not fun). Fortunately, I managed to fall back asleep around 5am after tossing and turning in pain. I'm thinking it had something to do with the milk I had that was no good, but alas, it could be due to a number of things.
And that mixed with anxiety for this evening is not a good combination. Hopefully Karate will take my mind off of things.
Speaking of other things...
My birthday is in less than a week!! 6 more days to be exact.
Annnnnnnnnndddddd...
AMY IS COMING TO VISIT ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!
Ah, I feel better now :)
Yay for happy thoughts!
party-goer?
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment