Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Butterflies Are Back!


So are the ladybugs :)
This little ladybug landed on my sweatshirt on my walk to school today and hung on (it was REALLY windy) until I arrived on campus. Then I took him off and placed him on this little flower. It was nice to have an unexpected walking buddy.

So in other news, I'm going home again this weekend. I know in my last post that I was over going home, but the tables have turned.

I'm really happy to be going home for Easter, to see my brother's confirmation, my dad as a "water boy" for the Easter Vigil and to spend time with my family- especially my grandparents.

And then there are the butterflies.

But I don't want to jinx anything, so just think good thoughts and we'll get back to that at a later time.

I'm way too excited though!!!

<3 <3 <3

No comments: