Did anyone else ever play the game "Mall Madness" when they were little? You were given a credit card and so much money and every time you ran out, you had to roll the die to make your way back to the bank. Then you had to make a purchase at so many stores, and if the "line's too long" you had to "try again later". Then all the sudden you'd hear the speaker say "Attention mall shoppers, there is a sale at the _____________, there is a sale at the __________________, there is a clearance at the ______________" and you had to move these little signs to the stores mentioned. As much as I hate shopping, that game was actually pretty fun.
I'm not sure what reminded me of it, but it was a tangent anyway. Here's the real update:
My life.
May:
Finish school.
Apply for substitute teaching credential.
Apply for jobs as a sub and perhaps a waitress.
June:
Happy Birthday Lisa!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Go home to Woodland a bit.
Work.
HAVE FUN.
July:
Take the CSET for single subject math (section 1 or 2)
Happy Birthday Bobby!
Happy Birthday Jess!
Work.
HAVE FUN
August:
Cry about not passing the previously mentioned CSET, sign up again.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Work.
Get credential packet ready for CSUS
Have FUN
September:
Try the CSET again and/or take the other section not yet attempted
Submit application for the credential program at CSUS
Work.
Have fun, but save money.
October:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
CSUS application due on my b-day (October 5th)
Work.
Save money.
November:
Start getting ready to go home.
Pack a lot, take some stuff home at Thanksgiving.
December:
Go home indefinitely.
Did ya catch that last part? Yes, I have made the decision to move back to Northern California to pursue my teaching credentials. Call me crazy, but I think it's the best thing for me :)
So Woodland, please have In & Out built by November/December and ready to go by the time I get there... or I may seriously have to reconsider everything again.
The great thing is, for the friends I still have left in the Long Beach area, I will have FREE TIME this summer to find any excuse to go out (or stay in) and have a great time!! Life is good... and just keeps getting better.*
*In order to assure the accuracy of this statement, Lisa Wilcox, my best friend, will be taken to Northern California with me. Hehehe
party-goer?
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment