That would be High King Erik the Magnificent.
And he is exactly that.
Tonight was Taco Tuesday night at Del Taco. No matter how crazy the week(end) is, that's the one thing I can always look forward to - eating lots of tacos and catching up on everything on Tuesday nights with Erik.
There were some great moments to be had with my favorite being the comparison of diet soda to Erik having his way with a "pretend woman" (aka blow up doll). Now you might be thinking "Wow, sounds like you had to be there", and you'd be right. And unless you are Erik (Hi Erik!) then you were not there and I am terribly sorry that you will never know what a joy this evening truly was.
Maybe next time.
By the way, when you were young, did your parents ever....care...about...you..?
(again, you had to be there for that)
I love understanding random moments like that.
What a great night!!
K, back to homework.
party-goer?
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment