ZzZzZzZzZzZz
I had such a fun weekend!! On Friday I worked till 8pm, did some laundry and cleaned the house. Then on Saturday I ended up getting lunch with Allan and seeing Batman :) Oh yeah, and we had ice cream afterwards :) Wow, it was so much fun!! And I must say that even though it was my 3rd time seeing Batman, it was still awesome... though the company may have influenced that some.
Saturday night I had a few friends over and as far as I know, everyone had a great time!! I don't remember the later half of the evening, but twister was way too much fun (although I lost... multiple times). I think it was a good group of friends and I can't wait to do it again!! I even have plans to go out with the girls to a very friendly club sometime in the near future. Should be fun :)
And then there was work yesterday. I woke up around 1:30pm which gave me just enough time to shower and head over to Parkside. The shift started off decently, then I received some unfortunate news which left me feeling empty. So much so that I couldn't eat during my break. So, needless to say, as the night progressed I became more and more tired and light headed. Not fun. So when my shift ended, I met up with Allan again and we chilled and started to watch Nacho Libre. I think I was out by like 10pm. I hate lacking energy. But I had a very good night overall.
I am so happy that work started at 9:30 this morning as opposed to 8:30 on Wednesdays and Fridays. I love getting extra hours of sleep.
<3
Oh yeah- and I'm seeing Beck, Spoon and MGMT this weekend!!! (finally)
party-goer?
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment